Benefits of using a baby carrier
Today, the use of baby carriers is on trend. Every time there are more parents who decide to carry their children thanks to the comfort it offers in transporting the little ones and the links that are generated from this proximity.
Carrying your baby implies involving your child in your daily life in a practical and useful way. While the baby remains skin to skin, allows you to continue with your daily tasks, both home, outdoors, walk, be with friends etc. Transporting your baby with a baby carrier leaves us hands-free to continue doing everything we need.
Below we inform you about some of the benefits offered by the use of baby carriers both in children and parents:
BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN
– They are in continuous physical contact so they receive tactile stimulation. This fact also brings the feeling of being loved by their parents and of security when feeling protected.
– Stimulation of all the senses. From the backpack, the baby observes everything that is around him, which is a great stimulus. Babies are aware of everything around them. This brings them security and well-being.
– It facilitates the learning of language and socialization, this is because babies are integrated into the life of their parents, forming part of everything that surrounds them.
– Encourages psychomotor development. They stimulate the motricity, the coordination of the movements, development of the musculature and greater balance.
– The different porting systems favor a correct position of the baby’s body. This position is known as the posture of the frog, in which the baby’s bottom is at the height of our navel and his head under our chin (without touching us). This favors the correct development of the child’s spine, femur and hips.
– They get to regulate in a better way the body temperature, the breathing and digestive rhythms, etc. This allows children to not consume as much energy, so they get fat faster. For this reason, portage is especially recommended for premature babies.
– They sleep better.
– They cry less than usual.
– Colic decreases. Carrying the baby upright (belly against belly) greatly benefits your digestive system, which is still immature and facilitates the expulsion of gases.
BENEFITS FOR PARENTS
– Strengthens the links between the parent and the baby.
– Physical well-being. Using a baby carrier allows the weight of the baby to be distributed evenly so that neither the back nor the arms are loaded.
– It benefits breastfeeding. Carrying the baby nearby causes the mother to secrete oxytocin, which favors the rise of milk and a good establishment of breastfeeding.
– Having your hands free is a great advantage to continue with different tasks and activities of the daily routine.
– Provides peace of mind because parents see that their child is comfortable at all times.
A baby carrier is one of the most useful accessories for the upbringing of the baby. Therefore, from Availand, we offer two different models. Both ergonomic and totally safe.
AVAILAND BABY CARRIERS
- Availand E9 Model: this product is designed for babies between 3-14 months old and 3-9 kg and offers a safety system with double-fastener fall prevention together with padded shoulder straps designed to distribute the weight of the baby and avoid lumbar problems. It has 2 different placing positions: front and rear.
- Availand E11 Model: this model of baby carrier is designed for babies between 3-24 months old and 3-11 kg and offers a fall-arrest system with double closure together with padded shoulder straps designed to distribute the weight of the baby and thus avoid problems lumbar It has 3 different placing positions: front, back and side. It includes a Cool-climate ventilation system that provides maximum air circulation and maintains a comfortable temperature inside the baby carrier.